Learn the Building Blocks for all swimming strokes and skills with the first three levels: Starfish, Seahorse & Seal
- Progression from non-swimmer to a swimmer who can swim basic backstroke and front crawl
- Essential Building blocks of Water Confidence, Submerging, Body Position, Floating & Breathing
- Starfish Level, Seahorse Level & Seal Level
- Understand the School of fish progression and how it will guide you and your swimmers
- None, just access to water
- Any age level with no or limited swimming confidence and experience
This is the first of two courses that teach through the School of Fish swimming method. Course 1 focuses on the building blocks needed for a beginner through the Starfish, Seahorse and Seal Levels.
The School of Fish progression (Course 1&2) looks at the learning and teaching in its entirety from a non-swimmer with no water confidence right through to an efficient swimmer mastering all strokes. What sets this approach apart is that the swimming strokes are introduced at different levels and then built in conjunction with each other rather than separately. All videos include faults, how to recognise them and how to fix them. The School of fish method is extremely useful for any swimmer, teacher and parent wanting the ‘whole picture’ when it comes to swimming.
- Parents, teachers and swimmers wanting to know the basic building blocks of learning how to swim